What you will do
Integrated within our Store Planning EUROPEAN Department, you will support the team as an assistant project manager, in the construction, monitoring and development projects for boutiques and points of sale in Europe and the Middle East.
In support of the entire team, you will have the opportunity to work on cross-functional projects and discover:
· The construction processes of a CHANEL point of sale and the codes of Luxury Maison.
· The boutique project development through plans, 3D and presentation documents.
· Interactions with other teams across an international company: Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations, Image, etc.
In this context, you will participate directly in the following missions:
· Drawings (AutoCAD):
· 3D modeling (3Ds MAX, SketchUp, Vray).
· Research and development (Photoshop).
· Presentation documents (Power Point, InDesign, Illustrator).
Who you are
· You are currently in an Architecture Master’s degree.
· You are passionate about Architecture and are sensitive to aesthetics, as well as the spatial and graphic vision of a project.
· You are organized, versatile, rigorous and open-minded.
· You are proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (3Ds Max or Vray are a plus).
· You speak English fluently
· You are looking for an intense experience in an incredible Maison.
Stage de 6 mois à partir de septembre 2023.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org