We are building a caring digital health company, dedicated to supporting hundreds of millions of women living with chronic conditions. Our journey starts with PCOS, a largely unrecognized and under-diagnosed chronic condition leaving women in physical and mental distress, with increased health risks and significant deterioration of their quality of life. Reported prevalence is around 20% of women in reproductive age (approx. 2+ millions in France, 40+ millions in EU, and 200-400 millions worldwide).
With the help of our highly qualified scientific and medical boards, we combine digital technologies with the latest clinical research to develop therapeutic solutions.
Thus, we allow a streamlined treatment pathway for patients and healthcare providers and for women to finally get the care they deserve.
You role with us…
We are looking for a UX/UI designer motivated by developing solutions used every day by patients.
Solence is a company who is focused on delivering patient-centric and technology-powered therapeutic solutions to women struggling with chronic diseases. We believe that discovering our products features and delivering them in a secured and efficient manner requires for all members of our product team a deep understanding of Solence’s product vision, the capacity to embrace, it and to work collaboratively towards it. We believe that our product team should be cross-functional, and that each member (product manager, developers and designers) should be inspired and responsible for product delivery.
Having the capacity and the fortitude to evolve in such a team dynamic is a pre-requisite.
As a UX/UI Designer Intern you will support product team on different projects and design tasks. You will learn to translate business/technical requirements and user needs into design decisions. You will grasp how to design for customer centricity by validating your design output through continuous user testing.
Last but not least, you will be part of a product team with an objective of discovering and delivering features who aim to transform the healthcare industry for the better.
With us, you will:
· Participate to design thinking workshops
· Work together with executive, medical and development team to build patient-centric features
· Build UX design and wireframes to solve problems faced by patients
· Experiencing and all the different phases of the product design from ideation to prototyping to testing and development handoff
· Advocate for accessibility, quality and usability for end-users
Your profile ?
Currently pursuing a degree in UX/UI Design field (BAC/HSG/AL +2 to +5), you are looking for a long-term internship and:
· EU/EFTA Students: you are currently enrolled in your Bachelor’s studies and will continue to be enrolled during the entire period of the internship. Alternatively, you are currently enrolled in a Master’s program. Students in their gap year are not eligible. Due to regulations, non-EU/EFTA students: You have to provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory and upload it together with your application documents. Furthermore, you have to be enrolled during the entire internship period.
· have experience with design tools: Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch (prototyping, interface design, animation and interaction)
· Experience with tools and best practices in UX research (qualitative and quantitative studies), preferably with hands-on experience (setting-up and conducting interviews and user tests, devising user journey, building use cases and scenari)
· are familiar with the design thinking process
· have skills in design for user experience, user Interface, user Interaction,
· are knowledgeable about google material design as well as design systems and design tokens
· are proficient in both French and English
Experience with highly regulated environment, preferably healthcare sector is a plus.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org