Site M Moser Associates
Designing & delivering the most advanced workplaces
M Moser Associates seek to assist the growth of their existing EMEA operations in the region with a new corporate entity based in Paris. The entity is formed as a subsidiary (‘SAS’) company of M Moser London business and therefore there must be in strategic, commercial and tactical alignment with the London business. This is centered on providing workplace solutions services for primarily international clients, with a strong focus on workplace strategy and change management.
As a Workplace and Change Strategist, you become a key member of M Moser Associates Strategy Team offering consulting services in strategic workplace planning. Your job occurs in tandem with our design process so that our strategists and designers leverage each other’s strengths and talents to develop workplace strategy and design solutions that are relevant and progressively functional, with an ever-watchful focus on the craftsmanship needed to deliver the end product.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
· Collaborate with the EMEA team to maximise the effectiveness of our people, resources and deliver the work stream and help grow the regional business.
· Attract desirable client opportunities through personal effectiveness
· Deliver strong workplace consulting assignments, understanding of our client businesses.
· Contribute to the ongoing improvement of tools, processes and capability in strategic thinking and briefing
· Display flexibility when dealing with unexpected problems and changes in priorities
· Share information and contribute to problem resolution. Share best practice.
· Organise and maintain work in a logical and clear manner
· Ensure own work is completed to the standards required by senior team members and clients
· Report regularly to senior team members on progress towards targets and issues encountered
· Provide regular feedback to your line manager about progress against objectives
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Professional project services (strategy, concept and change management).
· Work with clients to develop aspirations and space using strategies that will support and enable their businesses
· Facilitate and document vision sessions, client workshops and presentations
· Participate in design charrettes and workshops to provide a strategic point-of-view
· Assist in the development of creative workplace strategy concepts and proposals
· Lead workplace strategy/change management projects, or elements of projects, working with others
· Synthesise information into succinct narrative presentations
· develop creative materials that illustrate findings for client reports and presentations
· Create powerful ways to visualise and express the benefits associated with various concept and planning scenarios
· Assist in the information design of data and findings for client reports and presentations
· Work with design teams to realise space strategies in the design, including briefing design teams, reviewing design against brief, collaborating designers on space strategies and generally ensuring the principles of the brief are implemented throughout the design processes and ensure the seamless transition of design strategy to design implementation
· Champion and guide clients through positive change
Business growth and development
· Participate to the marketing development of the story telling for Paris market
· Talk to clients about our offering, our position and the value of our services
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE PROFILE
Our Strategists are eager to collaborate with the teams while equally appreciating independent entrepreneurial work. The ability to be fact and data driven while also being able to speculate is a rare and valued quality in someone looking to be successful in workplace strategy. Perhaps most importantly you will enjoy problem solving and relish in the challenge of understanding and integrating the client’s true needs into the strategic process.
The role will involve client facing and you would be expected to lead parts of the workplace strategy and change. Your mentor is committed to train and on-board you, giving you tools and sharing good practices. Yet, your creativity would play a key role in the development of forever evolving strategic materials. You would be expected to create exciting and graphic documents, based on the content developed with your collaborators.
Qualifications & Key Competencies
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Interior Design or related field
· 1-2+ years’ relevant experience
· Indesign, and Microsoft suit abled
· Languages: French and English Fluent
· Excellent oral and written communication, strong interpersonal and influencing skills, customer service driven, detail oriented and with excellent analytical skills
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com