Site CONCEPT ME
Founded in 2008 by architect/entrepreneur Nina Parvaresh, Concept Me is a multidisciplinary design studio, store & hub that serves as one of the select few companies that offer a 360-degree set of curated services from architectural constructions to interior design executions.
As a boutique studio that adopts projects regardless of scope and scale, Concept-Me aims to be versatile, organic and eclectic in the way it exceeds the expectations of excellence within the design industry. Our professional principles involve progressive design with functional properties and a multitude of inspirations which bring to life curated spaces that spell out authentic stories. Our team is in the business of creating spaces that are tangible orchestrations of our imaginative concepts and we are looking to expand it and have you be part of it!
Here’s the link to our story https://concept-me.com
Please send your CV and a copy of your updated portfolio to email@example.com
Desired profiles: With an increasing number of projects, we are offering positions of interior designers to assist us in the conception and execution of our projects. The candidate is expected to have exceptionally high standards of design and to be familiar with high-end, luxurious projects and brands.
We are looking for: • A full-time Interior Architect, motivated, driven and dedicated with a current priority given to their career. Minimum 3-4 years’ experience is required. • A freelance Interior Architectfor a period of 3-5 months (with the possibility of receiving a full time offer at the end of this freelance period)
• Undertake design project from concept to completion.
• Hand sketch design concepts and vision based on immediate design discussions.
• Conceptualize and propose spatial solutions as a response to client briefs.
• Compose color schemes and mood boards while selecting design style and material selections as per project requirements.
• Have a wide knowledge of design style and FF&E items while staying ahead of design trends.
• Take responsibility for the overview of the whole design process, from conception to execution, while coordinating with the rest of the design team and reporting to the Managing Director.
• Communicate with 3D artist to compose and amend final renders which will be presented to the clients.
• Ensure the high quality of design concepts & 3D renders is aligned with company standards.
• Understand budget and present work within project requirements.
• Communicate with contractors and 3rd parties to ensure the smooth workflow.
• An eye for high-end aesthetic designs
• An uncompromising attitude towards design
• Understanding of spatial balance, concept and proportion
• Ability to conceptualize and compose spatial images with a commitment to aesthetic standards.
• Space planning, creativity and attention to detail.
• Experience in high-end design and brands.
• High standards of design trends and products.
• Computer-aided drawing (CAD) and basic 3D modelling.
• Hand sketching proficiency.
• Vision, design and construction process and sequence.
• Interior architecture and detailing for preparation of construction documents.
• Knowledge of design trends and style.
• Experience in FFE and supplier management.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator.
• Motivated and passionate about design.
• Ability to use technologies to capture efficiencies and advancements
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org