WHAT WOULD YOU BE IN CHARGE OF?
As Colonies is rebranding itself, the Brand & Marketing team is looking for a Graphic Designer Intern to participate in the new brand creation and to support the implementation of its new graphic identity on all channels, platforms and touchpoints, as defined by the communication strategy.
Reporting to our Artistic director, you are our image / graphic and presentation production wizard, making the magic happen, based on inhouse pre-established guidelines.
WHAT WOULD YOUR MAIN MISSIONS BE?
- Create visual templates to support our social media feed
- Create commercial visuals for our ad campaigns
- Produce video and animation for all our means of communicationBRANDING & CORPORATE DIMENSION
- Assist the creation of the new brand (Moodboards, brandmark proposals, etc)
- Produce all the brand assets & internal templates required for rebranding (e.g. presentation template, email signature, business card…),
- Support the implementation of the graphic identity related to the employer brand (e.g. design of corporate behaviors, of the graphic identity within the new premises, creation and follow-up of goodies’ prototypes),
- Implementation of the new graphic identity on B2B & media assets (e.g creation of the press kit, investors presentation template, B2B presentation video, B2B goodies).HOUSING DIMENSION
- Design & produce all the brand assets’ prototypes that are identified within the residences (wallpaper, doormat, house rules, goodies…).